I am a software engineer at Microsoft. Here are some of my papers published a while ago.
- Qijun Zhu and Chun Yuan.
A Reinforcement Learning Approach to Automatic Error Recovery.
37th International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks, June 2007
- Chun Yuan, Ni Lao, Ji-Rong Wen, Jiwei Li, Zheng Zhang, Yi-Min Wang, and Wei-Ying Ma.
Automated Known Problem Diagnosis with Event Traces.
1st EuroSys Conference, April 2006
- Helen J. Wang, Yih-Chun Hu, Chun Yuan, Zheng Zhang, and Yi-Min Wang.
Friends Troubleshooting Network: Towards Privacy-Preserving, Automatic Troubleshooting.
3rd International Workshop on Peer-to-Peer Systems, February 2004
- Yi-Min Wang, Chad Verbowski, John Dunagan, Yu Chen, Helen J. Wang, Chun Yuan, and Zheng Zhang.
STRIDER: A Black-box, State-based Approach to Change and Configuration Management and Support.
17th Large Installation Systems Administration Conference, October 2003. Also in Science of Computer Programming, 53(2), November 2004 (best paper)
- Chun Yuan, Zhigang Hua, and Zheng Zhang.
Proxy+: Simple Proxy Augmentation for Dynamic Content Processing.
8th International Workshop on Web Content Caching and Distribution, September 2003
- Chun Yuan, Yu Chen, and Zheng Zhang.
Evaluation of Edge Caching/Offloading for Dynamic Content Delivery.
12th International World Wide Web Conference, May 2003. Also in IEEE Transactions on Knowledge and Data Engineering, 16(11), November 2004 (best paper finalist)
Last updated: 2017-06-07T16:34:19.9405929Z